Monday, November 5, 2012

Come ye Christians join to...VOTE!!



I don't know much about voting...but I do know that it is important that we, as Christians, help the US by voting for candidates who support Christian principles (i.e. Anti-Abortion, one man + one woman marriage, etc.)

CHRISTIANS! If you have registered to vote, then VOTE for Godly men and women!

Alexis de Tocqueville said:
"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great."

Pretty much says it all...We are already ceasing to be good. We have turned into a pluralistic society. Immoral. We are way over our heads in debt. Our president has been apologizing for the burning of the Koran. But when it comes to the Bible, its okay! Evolution has seized our public schools, and even some of our CHURCHES! There are wolves running about us in sheep's clothing.

WAKE UP AMERICAN CHRISTIANS! 
Don't sit around while unbelievers vote for unbelievers!


"You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." - John Quincy Adams


"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, andpray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14

><> Elizabeth <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!