Friday, November 9, 2012

Some trust in...OBAMA

"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses (or Obamacare): but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen, but we are risen, and stand upright." -Psalm 20:7-8  

Lamentations 5 says: 
Verse 1: Remember, O Lord, what has happened to us; look, and see our disgrace. 
Verse 2: Our inheritance has been turned over to aliens, our homes to foreigners. 
Verse 16: The crown has fallen from our head. Woe to us, for we have sinned! 
Verse 21: Restore us to yourself, O Lord, that we may return; renew our days as of old 
Verse 22: unless you have utterly rejected us and are angry with us beyond measure. 


 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray,and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then willI hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." -2 Chronicles 4:17

 My 2yo brother was talking to himself the other day when the rest of us heard, "Obama disgusting." from his little mouth. Then Hannah asked him if he liked Obama and he said no. She then asked him if Obama was president... he said, "No Obama not da pwesident, GOD da pwesident!" 

 OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES! 

No matter what the next four years holds for us, as Christians, we know that God is on our side. He will never leave us, nor forsake us...


Be still, my soul, the Lord is on thy side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain.
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change He, faithful, will remain.
Be still, my soul, thy best, thy heavenly friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

><> Elizabeth <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!