Monday, January 7, 2013

Looking Back; Looking Forward

Looking back (2012) -
My Favorite parts of 2012:

 - Getting to host a Bright Lights Conference

 - Getting to help with a BL conference in TX

 - Getting to visit the Institute for Creation Research

 - Trip to Grand Canyon, Arches, Garden of the Gods, Royal Gorge, etc.

 - Participating in the Bible Bee

 - Taking a graphics design class at Verity Institute

  - GOING TO THE CREATION MUSEUM!!!!!! 


 Looking forward (2013):

 - Flames in the Flint Hills
 - Getting my Bright Lights group up and running
 - Bible Bee
 - ATI Regionals in Nashville (we didn't get to go last year)
 - Lord willing taking a group to the Creation Museum

 I'm sure there is more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!