Monday, February 25, 2013

Who will Shine God's Light?


"In a world of darkness 
who will shine God’s light?
Who will live for Jesus 
and follow what is right?
Who will pay the price
and follow in God’s way?
Who will God find faithful on the judgment day?

Lord, I will shine Your light!
With joy and a smile that’s bright!
I will seek you all my days,
 Lord I want to learn Your ways. 
In this world of night, 
Lord I will shine Your light

Who will be a Rebekah quenching others thirst?
Who will be a Mary putting Jesus first?
Who will be a Ruth with virtue of great price?
Who will be an Esther laying down her life?

Lord, I will shine Your light!
With joy and a smile that’s bright!
I will seek you all my days,
 Lord I want to learn Your ways. 
In this world of night, 
Lord I will shine Your light"

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this song! God bless you, and everyone that sets out to "shine God's light"!

    "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And thank you! Beautiful verse that you shared.

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!