Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baking Adventure


After we finished "Behind the Veils of Yemen" (which I recommend to anyone who enjoys missionary stories), we had "Yemen Night."  Mom and I made Saltah - The National Dish of Yemen, one lady brought an American dessert (chocolate and ice cream!), and another brought Chickpeas. 

It was a very successful (and delicious) meal. 
Then we watched a video about Islam from former terrorist Kamal Saleem

 The finished Saltah

 Chickpeas

 Fenugreek paste (believe me, it was PASTE)

I dressed up :)

I was asked to make Scones for Cafe Barnabas, so that's what I did all morning.

Blueberry


Finished

Chocolate Chip :P



T'was a FUN (and messy) morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!