Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Go ye therefore!

It's probably one of the most memorized verses in the Bible...

"Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." 
-Matthew 28:19-20

But I wonder why very few people put it into action.
A friend posted this little video clip on G+ a few weeks ago, and I wanted to share it with y'all :)


You don't have to go to a third world country to be a missionary. You can do that right here in the U.S. of A.


I have probably posted this quote before, but its one of my favorites:
"We are all missionaries...Wherever we go, we either bring people nearer to Christ, or we repel them from Christ. We are working for the great Kingdom of God - the time when all people will turn to Christ as their leader, and will not be afraid to own him as such."
-Eric Liddell











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!