Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm back!!! Did you miss me?

Greetings y'all! Whats been going on these past two+ weeks?
This in my "catch up" post, so hang on, I'm gonna give you the outline of what we've been doing...

Before we left on vacation, I got my drivers permit (finally), so I got to practice driving my dad's mini van (NOT the fifteen passenger). :) 

We left for Indianapolis on Tuesday, May 21st, and arrived at Verity Institute (where we stayed) at about 10pm.


The next morning, we went to the zoo:


 Jellyfish


 This tiger was pacing, as if to say "there are a lot of meat popsicles out there. I'm hungry!"

Bear


I thought this meerkat was just the cutest!

Cute, right?

We got to see the dolphin show!


Butterfly garden





The aviary



 Just random botanical garden pics


On Thursday (May 23), we left for Hebron, KY, where we stayed three nights:


Botanical Garden






Petting zoo

another random picture



We love the Creation Museum!

Dragon Invasion!


Before we went through the museum, Steve Golden, who works as an assistant to Ken Ham (He also used to go to our church), gave us a tour of the Answers in Genesis offices (sorry, no pics of that).

Buddy Davis' new dinosaur...the Kentrosaurus!

We got to sneak peak the new "Dr. Crawley's (yes, that is the collector's real name) Insectorium"

Dr. Arthur Pod :)



Us girls got a picture with Ken Ham!


Then we went to Nashville for our ATI regional conference:

Me, after a COMMIT group picture in the rain

The "Sunflowers"
I was an assistant leader this year.

Pre-Embassy presentation




ALERT presentation

Choir - Always my favorite part!



I enjoyed catching up with friends from past conferences, and meeting new friends. Can't wait till next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!