Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Catching Up / CAPTURE Kansas

HEY Y'ALL!! What have you all been doing lately?
I have been as busy as ever, trying to catch up with school, after a week and a half off for CAPTURE Kansas. :)
Anyways...you don't want to hear about that.

I put my best pictures from CAPTURE Kansas on Clear Creations, but I thought I would put my Calendar Pics on here...












Well, what do you think? 
I hope you are all doing well, and that you are enjoying Autumn as much as I am!


3 comments:

  1. I have to say either the one of the waterfall or the one of the Osage orange tree! But they are all beautiful.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I love all the fall colors.

    Thank you for following my blog, I hope it is a blessing to you!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! :)
    Bekah, I am looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!