Friday, November 29, 2013

115 Years Ago...

He was a man who inspired many to write (myself included).  My favorite book series just so happens to be his "The Chronicles of Narnia."  One of my favorite quotes came from him, 

I am, of course, speaking of Clive Staples Lewis, or as we know him, C.S. Lewis.
Today is his birthday! :D
He was born on this day, 115 years ago, in Belfast, Ireland.



"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

So, in honor of his birthday, I am drinking tea...and though I am not reading a "good book" today, we are decorating the house for Christmas.  :)

For His Glory,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had no idea it was his birthday today.
    And we just watched the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe a couple of nights ago! :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!