Monday, November 11, 2013

To The Heroes Among Us...

When I say "Heroes", I am not speaking of Superman, Captain America, Spiderman and, no...not even Thor (sorry). 
I am referring to those who have sacrificed so much, so that we could be free.
Yes, I'm am talking about our own fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers, etc. and I guess nowadays, we can add mothers to the list.
The point is, today is Veterans Day.


"Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee."
Deuteronomy 32:7


"Where there is no vision, the people perish" 
Proverbs 29:18



Go here to see a film called, "The League of Grateful Sons"

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD;"
Psalm 33:12

THANK YOU, VETERANS

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post, Elizabeth!
    Your pictures of the flag are just stunning!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!