Monday, December 9, 2013

Daniel (15) and Josiah (12)

Three posts in one day? Wow. Yeah, I know.  But I'm a busy person, and don't have time to post when I want too.

Anywho, last week, Daniel turned 15, and Josiah turned 12...

So, before the party started, I got my trusty Canon out and shot the Christmas tree. 



My Ornament from Children's Sunday School (a LONG time ago).

And then I moved it.

The food a the party

We got a cake from SAMS Club, and stuck a bunch of Ghirardelli (the best chocolate in my opinion) chocolate squares and some Hersheys kisses in it. :P
#mouthwatering




Toasty fire



I changed from manual to flash, because I couldn't figure my camera out!
The first time since CAPTURE Kansas, that I had that happen... :-/

And I changed it back


Reno, one of Gram and Papa's international students, made each of the boys a cute little animal:
Josiah's is a froggy, and Daniel's is an Elephant

Back on flash...our living room was full of friends and family

Daniel got Josiah a knife...


Rebekah, Josiah, Daniel, Jordan (a friend from church)

Notice Jordans face :D
#legolovers


And, the reason we had some friends over this time (we typically only do family parties):

When the Lindsay boys turn 12...

They are called to manhood.

and Knighted by their father. :)


For His Glory,

5 comments:

  1. Like the one with the fire. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy [late] birthday to both of them! :)
    Your pictures of the tree...stunning.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elizabeth! :)
    Your pictures are amazing!! :) What camera do you use? And your family looks so sweet. Do you only have 2 brothers?
    -Carissa from Delight in Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use a Canon Rebel T3 :)
      Actually, I have four brothers. Daniel and Josiah's birthdays are so close together, that we celebrate then together.

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!