Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 At Last!

*Realizes I haven't done a proper New Years Post on here.* Oops! :-/



Hello all! :D

Here is what I'm looking forward to doing this year:
  1. Finish school. Whoopee!!!!!!
  2. Go through the Daily Success Devotional.
  3. Host/attend another CAPTURE Kansas Photography Workshop. I. Can't. Wait.
  4. Volunteer at Answers in Genesis. Jumps up and down
  5. Finish the Photography Challenge on Clear Creations.
  6. Start a "Photography Adventures" on Clear Creations.
  7. Get my Henry Morris Study Bible in the mail, and start going through it. :)
  8. Doing Bible Bee again! :D
  9. ATI Regional Conference in Nashville!
  10. I'm sure there's more!
What I'm not looking forward to doing this year:
  1. Graduating from Bible Bee :(
  2. Having to wait till October for the photography workshop...oh well! #patience :P
What I've already done this year:
  1. Read "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien
  2. Started reading "The Lord of the Rings" by the same author previously mentioned

What are you doing this year?

Also, I have now reached eleventy-one (111) comments! Thanks all! :D

For His Glory,

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun year ahead! May the Lord bless you!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Happy 2014! We both finish school this year...yay!! :) :) I look forward to hearing about your year as it goes by. Volunteering at AIG sounds awesome!!
    Have you read the Hobbit or LOTR before? :) Are you planning on seeing the move? As you know I love those books and movies. :D

    Hope you have an awesome day, Elizabeth!
    ~Carissa~
    http://delightinjoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm excited about AiG! :D
      I read The Hobbit and LOTR last summer. I have seen LOTR and An Unexpected Journey, but my family is waiting till The Desolation of Smaug comes out on DVD to watch it. :)

      Delete
    2. Nice! Did you like them? Wait till you see Desolation of Smaug... best movie I've ever seen (well, probably tied with Two Towers.) It was amazing. :) :)
      Happy Friday!

      Delete
    3. Oh, yes! :) I am actually reading LOTR right now, for school :P
      I can't wait to see the Desolation of Smaug!

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    I always wanted to read LOTR! Tell me what you thought about it when you are done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good! T'was an enjoyable (though long) read! It is in the top three of my favorite book series'!
      Just wondering, but, how'd you find my blog? :)

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!