Monday, February 24, 2014

This Window of Our Lives

Pardon the pun, but I just had to say it! :D

We spent Friday out at our land (I shall call it "The Shire" from now on):

The house...













Random picture of meself! :)

The reason we were out there was NOT only that we were getting some sunshine, but we were installing our first window into the house. Now do you understand the reason for the title? :P

Before:

The boys helped Papa and Daddy put it in.


Josiah


Papa and Daniel

After:
 

Saturday, we put another window in, and now it's too cold to even go out! 0_o

Enjoy your week!

For His Glory,

1 comment:

  1. Are you moving there? It looks so nice there. :) And so dose the window.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!