Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happenings of Late, Part One

We've been out at the "Shire" getting ready to move in in May!
Here are some photos that I have taken over the past couple days.

We got our water line put in on Friday!




I love the rock layers!

Jubilee, Bethany, and Zander (the son of some friends of ours).










Racoon tracks...










Just. Wow.














Windows!!



Btw, Happy St. Patricks Day y'all! ;)








This is a reminder that nothing is perfect anymore.  Adam and Eve changed all that 6,000 years ago.












For His Glory,

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Happy Saint Patrick's Day! :) Just outta curiosity, have you ever read "Unbroken"? You being a runner made me think of it. I'm reading it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "Shire"! It looks so peaceful there. :)

    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!