Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Liebster Award

Rules:
1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions given to you.
4. Let the people who you have nominated know when you have done so.
5. You can’t nominate the person who has nominated you.
6. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated to answer.
7. You must follow the blog that nominated you.

Here goes!

Carissa nominated me for both Liebster AND Sunflower, but, as I've already done Sunflower, I'll just stick to the former this time. :)

Carissa's Questions:
1. When are you happiest? After a cup of tea, and a good book.
2. What was the last thing you ate? Some delicious Hershey's Chocolate :P
3. Introvert or extrovert? EXTROVERT!
4. Favorite sport? Running.
5. City, country, mountains, or beach? Tough one. I gotta say country!
6. Do you own more books or songs?
Books!
7. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (I know, that was so three years ago!)
8. Favorite book of the Bible? Oi! This is a tough one too! Um...Philippians??
9. What do you spend most of your typical day doing? Depends on the typical day! Reading, writing, or working at the local tea cafe.
10. How many kids do you want? However many God chooses to give me!
11. What’s the best book you've read so far in 2014? The Lord of the Rings.

My Nominations:



Their Questions:
Same as above. :)

ALSO: 
Stick around for a special post on how one voice changed the lives of millions (coming soon!).
For His Glory,

8 comments:

  1. Awesome post! :) That's neat that you work at a tea cafe. :) And I love the answer to #11.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah! :D I'm now reading The Silmarillion. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm planning on reading that soon, too! Let us know what you think of it! :)

      And wow....your blog header!!!!! <3 <3

      Delete
    3. I sure will!

      Thanks! I designed it myself! :D

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth...your blog header...its so stunning. And the quote is one of my favourites! :)
    Oh, and your answers are all so wonderful.
    You work at a tea cafe? That's brilliant! I think I stop in for a {unexpected} visit someday...
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And, yes, I work at a tea cafe. Please do come to tea! Anytime! :D

      Delete
    2. *goes on your blog*
      *pause to look at the header*
      *"Concerning Hobbits" starts playing*
      *smiles*

      You're welcome!
      I will join you for tea gladly. :)

      Delete
    3. I think my new header is very popular. :D I'll keep it.

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!