Tuesday, April 8, 2014

111 and 11

Wow! I have made it to eleventy-one posts...

Time to bring out the cake!

To all of you who have stayed "with" me throughout the history of this blog, I want to give you a big thank you!!  I have really enjoyed getting to know each of you.  Y'all are an encouragement to me...in more ways than one!

But still...
*Wink*

But, I still have something to say.
I need to say that, quite unlike Bilbo, I am not leaving (just in case y'all were wondering)!  No, I am still here.  Still posting.


  And now, before I wrap up this post, I must add that today is my sister, Hannah's eleventh birthday!!! :D She's becoming quite a young lady!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, did y'all see Desolation of Smaug? What did you think of it??????? (You should just do a DOS post!) ;)

    Secondly, I love how you brought Bilbo into this post. That was awesome. :)

    Thirdly, I'm so glad I found your blog! I love it. :)

    Happy Birthday, Hannah! :)

    ~Carissa~
    delightinjoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, we watched half of the DoS last night! *happy dance* Can't wait to see the rest!

      Secondly, I meant to do that. :P

      Thirdly, I'm glad you do! :D

      Delete
  2. 111! Wow. And no better way to celebrate it, then with hobbits! :)
    Your blog is one of my favourites. :D
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!