Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Another Award!

Bekah has nominated me for the Liebster Award!
As I've done this before, I will not re-do it, but I will answer the questions!

Note: Those written in bold are my answers.

1. What is your favorite pastime? I have SO MANY favorites! But one of my top favorites is reading
2. What is one of your favorite books? A favorite book?? Oh dear... um, how about The Hobbit.

3. What is one of your favorite quotes? *Tries to count how many favorite quotes I have* Well, let me go with one that I have recently come across: "I try not to make too many plans. God always laughs at your plans. I’m going to keep the door open, and keep the page blank and see what gets painted upon it." -Tom Hiddleston

4. For a vacation, would you prefer the beach or mountains? MOUNTAINS!

5. What is your favorite meal? I LOVE Chinese food.
6. What is your hobby/s? Photography, running, writing, collector of good quotes
7. If you could visit a foreign country, where would you go? It's between England, Scotland, and New Zealand.
8. Do you play an instrument? Nope! I specialize in playing CD's though! xP
9. What is one of your favorite characters from a book you've read? Legolas Greenleaf from Lord of the Rings.
10. What is your favorite season? Autumn! Or Spring, gotta love Spring...
11. Who is your favorite author? Oooooh, Ken Ham!

Thanks, Bekah for nominating me! I enjoyed answering your questions!

On a sidenote: 
My family is so looking forward to owning this on DVD (we haven't seen it yet).
WE HAVE TILL TUESDAY! :D




11 comments:

  1. YESS. THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG IS COMING OUT! I am rather excited for you to see it (as well as myself... :).
    "Do you play an instrument? Nope! I specialize in playing CD's though! xP" You'll kill me one day, you're so hilarious!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I specialize in being hilarious too... Hehehe!

      Delete
  2. Gah, love that Hobbit and Legolas! Awesome quote and YOU. WILL. LOVE. THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG.
    Happy watching! I'd love to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to share my thoughts after I see it! :D *wiggles with excitement*

      Delete
  3. What! You haven't seen the Desolation of Smaug yet? Well, you will be in for a treat!! :) :) It was one of the best movies I have ever seen and I don't say that lightly! I can't wait to see it again either! Fantastic Q&A btw, we have extremely similar tastes! :) (LOVE that Tom Hiddleston quote!)

    ~Carissa~
    delightinjoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't! My parents wanted to wait till it came out on DVD...

      Thank you! I love that quote too! :)

      Delete
    2. I have to say that I did not like the Tom Hiddleston quote. Frankly, it's simply not good advice. i have always been taught that "if you fail to plan you're planning to fail." Though, God is sovereign over the affairs of men, as Tom implies, that does not negate our responsibility to plan and to carry out those plans to the best of our abilities. I think a better quote is "Men, trust God, but keep your powder dry"-Oliver Cromwell.

      Delete
    3. That is understandable! I agree to some degree. I love that Oliver Cromwell quote!

      Delete
  4. Hi Elizabeth!

    I enjoyed seeing your answers to the questions! Thanks for participating!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Elizabeth,
    I really enjoyed reading this post it sounds as though you're a really interesting person. As I run frequently also, I have to ask how far and fast do you generally run? Also, what's you're best time for a given distance? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually run about 1.5 to 2 miles, and my best time was 2.25 miles in 25 minutes. :)

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!