Bekah has nominated me for the Liebster Award!
As I've done this before, I will not re-do it, but I will answer the questions!
Note: Those written in bold are my answers.
1. What is your favorite pastime? I have SO MANY favorites! But one of my top favorites is reading
2. What is one of your favorite books? A favorite book?? Oh dear... um, how about The Hobbit.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes? *Tries to count how many favorite quotes I have* Well, let me go with one that I have recently come across: "I try not to make too many plans. God always laughs at your plans. I’m going to keep the door open, and keep the page blank and see what gets painted upon it." -Tom Hiddleston
4. For a vacation, would you prefer the beach or mountains? MOUNTAINS!
5. What is your favorite meal? I LOVE Chinese food.
6. What is your hobby/s? Photography, running, writing, collector of good quotes
7. If you could visit a foreign country, where would you go? It's between England, Scotland, and New Zealand.
8. Do you play an instrument? Nope! I specialize in playing CD's though! xP
9. What is one of your favorite characters from a book you've read? Legolas Greenleaf from Lord of the Rings.
10. What is your favorite season? Autumn! Or Spring, gotta love Spring...
11. Who is your favorite author? Oooooh, Ken Ham!
Thanks, Bekah for nominating me! I enjoyed answering your questions!
On a sidenote:
My family is so looking forward to owning this on DVD (we haven't seen it yet).
WE HAVE TILL TUESDAY! :D