Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lights in this Dark World - Trenton and Lindsay Cochran

You may or may not have already heard about these siblings. Their story is...to put it plainly, going viral around the U.S., and even the world!

They are my cousins and I love them both so much!



Lindsay was born with Spinal Muscular Atrophy, and is in a wheelchair.
Trenton is a wonderful young man. He loves the Lord, and his family.

Please watch this video that their church put together about them. It is so amazing! 

WARNING: This may make you cry a little. They are so sweet!


Last year, Trenton and Lindsay received the Unsung Hero Award at the K-Love Fan Awards Ceremony in Nashville, TN. I was able to listen to the address that Trenton made to the audience. He gave Christ all the glory, and I must say that I am proud of him! He has grown so much in the Lord over the last few years!


9 comments:

  1. Awwww that was beautiful! Thanks for sharing! <3
    I as just fine watching it until Trenton started to cry. Then I just about lost it. Although I have to say, I was laughing watching Lindsay's face-it was so me when someone starts talking about me like that. :D
    I'm sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope it blessed you as much as it did me. IKR? I tear up every time I see it!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Ya know, "Awesome" is a very, very overused word today. It literally means something that was awe-inspiring. This video? THIS was awesome. I can't believe they're your cousins! :)

    ~Carissa~
    delightinjoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can not cry while watching this? It was so tear-worthy! :') They're such an inspiration.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY LIKE YOUR PICTURES HERE AND ON CLEAR CREATIONS! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!