Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Announcing...

*Drum roll*

...CAPTURE Kansas Photography Workshop 2014!


Some of you remember my blogging about last years' CAPTURE, and for those of you who are new, you can view some of my favorite pictures here.

Here are some general CAPTURE details:

And here are some CAPTURE Kansas details:

^Can't get over how hilarious that was^

I hope you photographers will seriously think about, and pray about coming! It is definitely worth the money you pay! And remember, early registration ($395/photographer) ends on September 22nd when the price goes up to $445/photographer! 

And don't overlook the GROUP DISCOUNT: Save $100 per additional photographer when you register together at the same time (up to 4 photographers).

Sincerely,
A Serious Photographer

1 comment:

  1. *creek creek* OH MY. YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. wow. That looks like so much fun!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!