Monday, June 2, 2014

Beautiful Blog Award

Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the questions your nominator set for you
Nominate a few other people and set questions for them to answer
Let them know about their nomination

First of all, I want to thank Bekah over at His Princess!
As I've done this many times before, I'll just answer the questions. :)


Questions:
1. What's your favorite meal? Chinese!
2. How many siblings do you have? I am the oldest of nine.
3. Do you have any pets? And if not, if you could have your dream pet, what would it be? I used to have a horse and a dog. Now my family have a baby turtle named, "Crush." :)
4. What's your favorite book? Does it have to be one favorite book? I HAVE SO MANY! I guess The Chronicles of Narnia is at the top of the list.
5. What book are you currently reading? Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
6. What movie is currently your favorite? This is a tough one! The Desolation of Smaug?? 
7. For those who can drive, do you enjoy driving? And to those who can't, are you excited about driving someday? Oh, I love driving! I have been driving a fifteen passenger van for a year now! :D
8. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Um...England, Scotland, and New Zealand!
9. Do you enjoy traveling? Yes!
10. What's your hobby? Photography!



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! Hey, anytime you wanna give me an award and ask me questions, I'd be glad to answer! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!