Thank you to Pearl Of Tyburn at Silver Screen Spiritual for awarding me yet another Liebster! :)
Here are her questions, and my answers:
1. What do you consider the greatest movie of all time and why? I really don't know! I guess "The Jesus Film" because, really. It's the greatest Story of all time!
2. What do you consider the worst movie of all time and why? Again, no idea! I haven't seen most of today's entertainment films...
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Tom Hiddleston...or Orlando Bloom :)
4. Who is your least favorite actor/actress? Don't have one...yet.
5. What scene from a movie do you find the most inspirational? There are so many! I'll choose this one: In Amazing Grace, when Wilbur is on the Madagascar speaking to the group of people. "Remember that smell..."
6. What movies have mad you laugh the most? Frozen, Tangled, The Widows Might, I'm sure there's more!
7. What movies have made you cry the most? I'm not a crier when it comes to movies, but The Return of the King, and God's not Dead very nearly did it!
8. What movie do you find the most hoaky? What do you mean by "hoaky?"
9. If you could only watch one more movie forever, what would it be? The Book Thief
10. What are some movies you’ve wanted to watch but never gotten the chance? The Book Thief, Thor The Dark World, Captain America (The First Avenger AND The Winter Soldier), War Horse, Hunger Games, Ace Wonder, Alone Yet Not Alone, Divergent, I'm sure there are more...
11. What are your top 5 movies you would like me to watch and review? Pride and Prejudice (2005 version), The Book Thief, Chariots of Fire, uh... I don't have any others.