Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Best Week of My Life

As many of you know, I was at Worldview Academy Camp last week, enjoying my first camp experience! 

Here is a video of the week:

As I am still (yes, STILL) processing everything, I will not tell you all I learned right away. Haha, it was like drinking from a fire hose! 
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and would definitely go again! And to all who've never been, I strongly urge you to go!

And I think I speak for all Worldview Alumni, when I say that it definitely was the "Best Day of Our Lives"

This is me with my small group leader, Tori.


Amy (small group friend) and I

Noelle (small group friend/roommate) and I


Random Selfie :D

Most of my small group!
Left to right: Grace, Amy, Ashley, Moi, Ellie, Victoria, and Tori

Tally Ho!

-Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Elizabeth,

    Welcome back from your World Academy Camp! Look forward to reading more about your adventures on here!

    I recently nominated this blog for the Leibster Blog Award. See here and feel free to answer the questions!: http://silverscreenspiritual.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-leibster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if you had a truly splendid time there, Elizabeth! Simply amazing. As I was not able to watch the whole video, I admit that I am curious to know if you were in it. . .were you? :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It was fun! I was in the video, for like, one second. :)

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!