Monday, July 14, 2014

I need to get creative with my titles...

Eden over at Eden's Evaluations has awarded me the Liebster Award!
Thank you so much, Eden! :D
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blog created.
- List 11 bloggers with less then 200 followers that deserve some recognition.
- Write 11 questions for them to answer.
- Notify them that they have been nominated.


1. What is your favorite Bible verse and why? Oh, definitely Philippians 2:15 (That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;), or Matthew 5:14 (Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.) because I believe that I am a light. It's kind of like that quote from Eric Liddell, "We are all missionaries. We carry our religion with us, or we allow our religion to carry us. Wherever we go, we either bring people nearer to Christ, or we repel them from Christ. We are working for the great Kingdom of God - the time when all people will turn to Christ as their leader, and will not be afraid to own him as such." 

2. How would your family describe you? :P Um...Happy? IDK!

3. Besides the Bible, is there a book that has greatly impacted you? The Lie: Evolution/Millions of Years by Ken Ham

4. What movie has impacted you the most? Yikes! I don't know! Maybe Amazing Grace?

5. Favorite way to serve your family? "Hiding" in the kitchen, cleaning it. :D

6. Favorite Christian artist? Used to be Chris Tomlin, now it's Rend Collective!

7. Favorite family activity? Either reading a book together, watching a movie together, or playing games together.

8. Do you play an instrument, and if so, what instrument? I play this awesome instrument called... the CD! xP

9. Is there a passage of Scripture that the Lord has used to speak to you through? Isaiah 40:28-31, "Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint."

10. What are some of your gifts/talents? Photography, and speaking in movie quotes and sarcasm. :P

11. Describe your fashion style! (Random and crazy question, I know. ;)) Casual, yet modest. Often consists of jeans, and my favorite Worldview Academy or Creation Museum t-shirt. :D

I guess it's time to nominate others! I don't think I'll make it to 11 though...


Hang on while I think up some questions to ask...

Okay, hope you don't mind my Lord of the Rings questions. I just saw The Return of the King for the second time EVER, and the first time in over a year! That's too long! These movies are epic!

1. What is your favorite book?
2. Favorite Movie?
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. Favorite season?
5. Are you excited about Battle of the Five Armies coming out later this year? I know I am!!!
6. Favorite Bible passage?
7. Frodo or Sam?
8. Legolas or Aragorn? *Evil laugh* I know that's a tough one for some...
9. Eowyn or Arwen?
10. Boromir or Faramir?
11. Out of all the LOTR movies, which one is your favorite and why?

  


Your fellow Ringer,
Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Elizabeth! Delightful post/answers/questions. :)
    My thanks to you again,
    S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Well, besides the Bible, it'd have to be The Hobbit and The King of the Trees.
    2. The Hobbit and LOTR...ooo also Thor 1-2.
    3. Mint ice-cream
    4. Fall.
    5. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT! I NEED A TRAILER NOW! SORRY, I GET A LITTLE CRAZY TALKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE;)
    6. Luke 19:10, "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."
    7. Probably Sam just 'cause I'm more like him.
    8. You did not just...what...how am I...alright, I like Aragorn in LOTR 'cause I like Legolas in the Hobbit.
    9. Eowyn. i still like Arwen, but I like how Eowyn fights in a battle.
    10. Faramir. He was, and is, and always will be my favorite character from LOTR
    11. I like The Two Towers. 'Cause Faramir's in it and there's a lot of battles.
    Thanks for nominating me, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME ANSWERS! You and I are so alike, lol!
      You are most welcome! :D

      Delete
  3. OH, YAY! LOTR questions! Looking forward to doing this on my blog! :)

    ~Carissa~
    delightinjoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!