Monday, August 25, 2014

Of the Bible Bee

Saturday morning, my family got up, and went to attend the Bible Bee Local competition. Daniel and I competed... But sadly, this was my last year. :(

While we were there, we got to visit with some friends, as well as meet new friends!

Most of the Senior division (the oldest group):

Most of the participants. A couple of them had to leave before the closing ceremony.
Oh yeah, and Jubilee sneaked into the pic! :P

The "online friends." We use Memverse to practice our memory verses, and have also gotten to know quite a few fellow bees! :D
Left to right: Seth, me, Daniel, Bethany, Ben, and Carissa

Bethany and me. Selfie! ;)

Carissa and me. 

I am sitting here trying to be patient, as I don't know if I'll make it to Nationals...
We are supposed to get our results by Friday! :)

-Last-time-Bible Bee-er

8 comments:

  1. That's so special that you get to do the Bible Bee with the Pentimones:) if you see them again before Nationals, say hi to them for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Tallia and Lydia! Those girls are two more of my friends! Hehe, you sure have the knack for meeting everyone I know. ;)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! It's probably because we live so near each other, that we can't help but meet each others' friends! :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, another girl named Carissa! :P That doesn't happen often! :) Sounds like you had a blast. :)

    ~Carissa~
    delightinjoy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh we did! It was a wonderful time!

      Delete
  4. Bible-bee-ness (strange, it doesn't like that word!) looks like so much fun. Congratulations!
    I am so thrilled that you were able to meet Bethany and Carissa--they are both such wonderful girls.
    Praying for your success,
    S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've known Bethany and Carissa for two years! They're awesome! :D

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!