Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November already?!?!?!?!

Where in the world did October go?! Why is it already November 5th?! 
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, I love exclamation marks)

I can't believe this year is almost over!
I remember on New Year's Eve/Day, playing dominoes with friends from church.

Here are the highlights of my year...


I made friends for life here! It was "the best week of my life!"

Bible Bee Locals:

Though I didn't qualify for nationals, I had a wonderful time with friends, and in God's Word!

Going witnessing with the Bright Lights ladies in Iowa:

Always a pleasure to get together with other young people.

  
CAPTURE Kansas Photography Workshop:

T'was yet another blast this year, and warmer than last! :) We also had a lot more interest this year! Praise the Lord!

I think Hannah had a good time too!



And most recently, Bible Bee Nationals:

I was able to go! It was SO MUCH more than I was expecting, and I met so many friends (from Google+ and Memverse)!

Here are the Memversers (friends who met on memverse.com)!

"That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ." -1 John 1:3

And "POOF!" there was a photobomber...

Carissa and last year's Senior champion taught me how to play Dutch Blitz...
FUN STUFF!

Friends!

And of course, the Strangs! 
Though sometimes I wonder if "Strang" was a typo for "Strange". ;) jk
In the few minutes we had to visit (I had to leave), we had a blast - if you can call debating with Jordan about tea and coffee a blast... :P
I still haven't been converted to coffee! ;D

The debate intensifies.

But seriously, it was so awesome to meet them!

Bethany and myself. :D 
Two practical jokers in one room...

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." 
-Proverbs 27:17

To see all of my pictures from the Bible Bee, go here.

In other news...I got my drivers license and voted for the first time!
The people at the voting place were so glad to see a young person voting. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful year!
-Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. It was SO great to meet you Elizabeth! I'm sorry I didn't realize that you were a contestant at locals this year. Was it your last year to compete?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hey, that's okay! :) Yeah, it was. :( I'm gonna miss it!

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!