I found this years ago in a book, and just re-found it the other day. It's so good, and it totally applies to a new year as well as a new day!
- Have I surrendered this new day to God, and will I seek and obey the guidance of the Holy Spirit through it’s hours?
- What have I specially to thank God for this morning?
- Is there any sin in my life for which I should seek Christ’s forgiveness and cleansing?
- Is there and apology or restitution to make?
- For whom does God want me to pray this morning?
- What bearing does this morning’s Bible passage have on my life, and what does He want me to do about it?
- What does God want me to do today, and how does He want me to do it?
Happy New Year!