Wednesday, January 7, 2015

His Love Ran Red

I just had to share these with you guys!

Chris Tomlin has been my favorite artist for as long as I can remember. His Pandora radio station was always my favorite, but ever since my family cut back on WiFi data (which Pandora uses a lot of), I haven't listened to much of his music. That is till this past Saturday when I couldn't take it anymore. 
So I went and bought my first CD's EVER (I was really proud of myself)! :P 
"Hello Love", "See the Morning", and "Love Ran Red"

Loving them so far!

At the cross
At the cross
I surrender my life.
I'm in awe of You
I'm in awe of You
Where Your love ran red
and my sin washed white.
I owe all to You
I owe all to You Jesus.

One does not simply try to describe His love for us!
You might say it's... Indescribable.

Absolutely amazing.








"Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me. By day the LORD commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.... Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God." -Psalm 42:7-8, 11


Hope you enjoyed them!

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!