Friday, February 27, 2015

Hoodies, Honeywater, and Home... Sick



I have come down with a cold and a terrible headache. 
So here I am, sitting on the couch, smothered in blankets (and my very cozy Elven Cloak), snuggled with my Grand Canyon hoodie, sipping tea and honeywater, watching The Return of the King, and blogging. :P Not a bad life. I finished my Perspectives homework this morning, and finished reading The Last Battle about an hour ago.

Here are some random pics for y'all, while I sit back and continue this adventure. ;)   



  
   

  

Have a lovely weekend!
-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon! Tea and LOTR are the perfect remedy. :) I've had a lovely little cold myself lately, but I'm getting better now.
    Thanks for the Narnia and Middle-earth pictures. ;}
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!