Thursday, February 19, 2015

*Poof!*

Yes, it's me...popping in to say hello! I'm still alive, and really busy!
But I've got my homework done for the week, so I can take some time to blog. :D

So, I figured I'd share some random things that make me smile... xD

Bill Jack, at Worldview Academy Camp. Never laughed so much!
  

I loved that part of the debate!

 Moi ;)

Crazy Memversers!

Gotta love this!

Totally!

Missing page on answersingenesis.org

xP

It is quite disturbing.
  
Lol!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasowenyaaaaaaaaaaaaamamabeatssebabah!

Oh, the sarcasm! :P

Too true! 

Uh...

Can't get over this picture!

*admits it* I did enjoy Tangled more!


Star Wars...
Because having good feelings about things is too mainstream.

Seriously. xP

XDDDD

Tea...an awesome accent...beautiful buildings and countryside...and Sherlock Holmes


Hehe! Good ol' Princess Bride. *still haven't seen the movie*
^But so entirely true!^

Y'all have a fanteastic weekend!
-Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Made me laugh. XD
    (You HAVE to see Princess Bride, btw) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM EXCUSE ME YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE PRINCESS BRIDE OKAY PARDON ME WHILE I GO FREAK OUT.
    Skeedaddle. Go watch it. I'm waiting.
    Oh and Bill Jack rocks. Oooooookay so maybe I actually haven't really seen him or any of his stuff but it's kind of hereditary in my family to like Bill Jack. :D
    Um so yeah! I'm glad you're alive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD My parent's haven't shown it to me yet! <That's my excuse.
      Yeah, Bill Jack rocks! :D

      Delete
  3. Ha, ha, ha! Thank you for the laughs. ;) "I find your lack of tea disturbing" and "Walking my fish like a boss" are probably my favourites. Oh, and the missing page on answersingenesis.org! Ehehehe!
    ~ S. F.
    ps.-- I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha these were all great!! :D and I just recently watched the PB for the first time so I can relate!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!