Friday, March 20, 2015

Of Shamrocks, Sun, and Smiles

"Those days when you spring out of bed and you just feel happy for no other reason than that's how you feel." -Tom Hiddleston

Waking up this morning to find the sun was a truly glorious feeling! But it got even better as the day got on. I realized that it's the first day of spring. And then, to make it even better, I learned that today is "International Happiness Day".
Like, wow. This is amazing!

But before I continue, I need to share this (cause I missed St. Patrick's day):
Ireland's Call, from Celtic Thunder

...and here is a fun fact:
Pretty awesome, huh?
I'm proud to have Irish blood in me!

Moving on...
I had been sick (again) for four days, but today my cold took an unexpected turn for the better. :D Praise the Lord!

Here's a lovely quote from C.S. Lewis

All those days cooped up on the couch (not to mention all the rain we got) made me feel like Rapunzel. ;)

And to celebrate "Happy Day"


Genesis 1:11-12, 29
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. ... And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Psalm 118: 24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Well, I opened this post with a quote from Tom Hiddleston...I should probably close with one too!


Have a lovely rest of your day!
-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring! ♥
    "Ireland's Call" is amazing. Ireland is amazing.
    I'm glad you're better now!
    International Happiness Day? Brilliant! :) Hee-hee-hee.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!