Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sisterhood of the Bloggers

My lovely friend, Anna nominated me for this award. Thank you, Anna! 
I also wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) Love ya!


Rules: 
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. 
  • Put the award logo on your blog. 
  • Answer the ten questions they’ve set you. 
  • Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. 
  • Nominate ten people. 
Now for the questions that Anna gave me...

(1) What is your favorite thing to blog on? 
I love blogging about my life, and what God is doing in it, but I also enjoy blogging about evolution/creation, etc.

(2) Do you play an instrument?
Sadly, no. But I can play the CD!

(3) What has God taught you this past year?

God has been teaching me patience and contentment.

(4) Favorite fandoms? (a fandom is like your most favorite book or movie series that you think is just plain awesome) 

For books, The Chronicles of Narnia, hands down. For Movies...Star Wars. :)

(5) Which fictional character do you think you can most relate to or are like?

I don't know... maybe Lucy?

(6) What blog do you consistently read the most? Please share it! :)

I read so many, but probably the one I read most is miss Kara's, over at Saved by Grace.

(7) If you could travel anywhere you wanted to where would you like to go especially? 

Scotland, England, or New Zealand!

(8) What are you most excited for here in 2015?

The opportunity to volunteer at Voice of the Martyrs, and the opportunity to see friends I haven't seen in four years, and attend the wedding of a dear friend of mine! 

(9) What do you want to name your future children when you get married?

John Mark, Thomas William, Eric Henry, Yeah, those are the only ones I have so far...

(10) How old were you when you became a Christian?

I was three and a half, when I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior.

Now, time to nominate...

You!

That's right, if you're reading this, consider yourself nominated!
Note: Don't feel obligated to do this. Just comment your answers below.

Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite Bible passage?
2. When did you last laugh, and why?
3. How old do you think I am?
4. What is your favorite book (fictional and non-fictional)?
5. What is the best memory you have made in 2015 already?
6. Tea or Coffee?
7. Sunny days or grey rainy days?
8. Reading or writing?
9. How did you find my blog?
10. Is there a blog that you particularly love? If so, please share!

-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! ;)
    1. One is Romans 8:37-39
    2. Ooh, I'm not sure. So I'll laugh right now, just for the sake of laughing. *laughs*
    3. Hmm. . .I think you said you were 18, but that's just a guess. . .
    4. The Scriptures.
    5. Good question. Ha, ha! We've had lots of bonfires--those have been fun!
    6. TEA.
    7. Sunny, though rain's not bad.
    8. Both. :)
    9. It was either through "Rosie Posie's Place" or "Lily in His Field."
    10. I love so many! One is "A Free Mind" afreemindsw.blogspot.com
    ~ S. F.
    ps-- you've been tagged: on-solid-ground-sf.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-authorly-bucket-list-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!