Sunday, March 15, 2015

Totally Me (Part I)

I've been wanting to do these for quite a while, but as I've been busy (like, REALLY busy) with Perspectives homework, I've not been able to get to them.


This is the writer's side of my life - the side that, sadly, I don't get to use very often these days...

Writer's block is so frustrating!

"I am going to church." vs. "The list is too long."






  




XD






I'm glad of that!


*shivers as she remembers those days*

Does anyone want me to share some of my old works?


But they're SO true! 
I wish I had the time to share more, but alas, I do not.

Have a blessed rest of the Lord's day! _o/

Sincerely,
Your's Truly 

8 comments:

  1. Reading through this: "Yep." *nods head* "Mm-hmm! Exactly." *smiles* "The feelings are mutual."
    Yes! I would love if you shared some of your writings. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I'd love to read some of your writings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo, Elizabeth! I hope your day has been going wonderful thus far. I have a question for you-- are you going to the KBR Conference tomorrow? I was just curious because my sisters and I are going and it would be BRILLIANT to meet you in real life. :D
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?! You're going?? Man, I wish I could! I have to work though... :( That would have been AWESOME!

      Delete
    2. It would have been! But there's always a next time, hopefully. :D
      ~ S. F.

      Delete
  4. Um wow. This was so hysterical because the "how to make a writer mad" parts made me nuts and the relatable stuff was so way relatable. Seriously, though, why am I always cold? Especially when writing? Not fair, dude! And yes, I really want to see some of the stuff you've written :) Oh and dude talk about crazy! Just read the above two comments and you know about KBR? King's Blooming Rose? I get their magazines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I know, it's nuts!!
      Yep! I've been getting their magazines for at least four year now, and I'm friends with the editor, Sarah. :)

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!