Friday, May 29, 2015

Bright Lights


 You are invited to join hundreds of other girls as we come together this July & August to grow in Christ! 
The Bright Lights ministry, led by Sarah Mally, will be running Strong in the Lord and Radiant Purity conferences in Omaha, NE and Dallas, TX! More info and how to register on www.brightlightsministry.com/register.


If you've ever been, you know that we have such lovely times. And if you've never been, you're missing out!
I've been going since I was nine, and I've even organized a conference at my church. I always look forward to them, and always come away from them refreshed.

What's my favorite part about it?
Do I have to choose just one?? Cause I love all of it. I love the sound of all the young ladies singing together in harmony. I love the skits that are hilarious, yet are there for a purpose. I love the small groups, with girls who were strangers at the beginning, but friends at the end.

It's just an amazing week. 'Nuff said.


I'll be going to the one in Omaha. 
Please come and see for yourself how encouraging these times are!
-Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to a Bright Lights Conference before, but I would love to. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see you at one sometime! :D

      Delete
  2. Loving your pictures and the creative and gorgeous way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise the Lord! I'm glad you have found my blog encouraging!

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!