Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tag! You're it.

Oh no! I got tagged! xD 

Okay, not "oh no" - play along will ya?!

Anywho, my dear friend, and pal, Elisabeth, over at Reflections of the Heart, has tagged me for the "Best Blogging Buddies Award"

Thanks pal! <3

The Rules:
☼You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
☼You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl on the left with you!).
☼You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
☼You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
☼You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.

Okay, I guess I have to answer these questions (my answers will be italicized):

Favorite band? Oh goodie! Wait...band, or artist? Can I do both? I'm gonna do that anyway. :P For band...I'm gonna say Rend Collective. They have some amazing music! For artist...Chris Tomlin all the way!

Glasses or no glasses? No glasses. I did when I was younger, but my eyesight improved. Must've been all those carrots
Do you prefer reading, writing, or spelling bees? Reading. Handsdown.
Would you rather live in an Igloo for a year or live in an Egyptian pyramid? Igloo.
Can you lick your nose? (I decided to post this one in honor of my sister) Nope!
Did you try to lick your nose after you read the former question? Nah...
How many pets have you had in your lifetime? Three. Two dogs, and a horse. 
What would you do if your parents were gone and all of a sudden your little sister gets her nose pinched in the door and breaks her glasses? (If you don't have a sister younger than 6, it's fictional; by the way, those didn't have insurance) Um...I'd call dad.

Now it's my turn to ask questions...
  1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live, and why?
  2. You have the choice of becoming a fictional character, or going to a fictional world. Which do you choose?
  3. If character, then who?
  4. If world, then which one?
To all who faithfully visit my little neck of the bloggosphere, consider yourselves tagged!

-Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag. Ehehe! :D
    Ahh, let's see. . .
    1. Well I like Ireland and New Zealand, so it would be lovely if I could live there. But where ever my family is would be best.
    2. Going to a fictional world.
    3. ---
    4. MIDDLE-EARTH and NARNIA

    Thank you for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, excellent answers! You are most welcome! Thank you for faithfully visiting!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. :) I see you have changed your blog title-- I like it!

      Delete
    3. Yep! I needed something new... x)

      Delete
  2. 1. I'd like to try England. But right here is pretty perfect. Maybe just in the mountains :)
    2. I choose fictional world.
    3. JK I choose character. Anne Ross, Isle of Swords/Isle of Fire (Wayne Thomas Batson)
    4. JKJK I choose world. :D (So I just wanted to answer them both. Whatevs. :P) Dreamtreaders world. (Book title: Dreamtreaders. Author: Wayne Thomas Batson. Your mission: READ.)
    'K bye.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!