Thursday, June 11, 2015

A New Look

You may notice that there's something different about my blog. Well, that's because 1) I changed the title, and 2) I have a new design!

Like, I am SO excited about this!
(Don't you just love that expression?!)

I changed "One Light in a Dark World" to "Let all the Earth Rejoice," because that's what this blog is all about now - seeing the Name of Jesus praised in all parts of the earth! I tried many different things before settling on this, from Chris Tomlin's How Great is Our God.

If you don't know what song I'm talking about, I am truly surprised. 
But here:


The new blog design was done by Morning, over at The Ups and Downs of my Not-So-Average Life.

I wanted to say thank you to her for the work she put into it. I know how designing a blog can be, as I've done it many times before...but I needed something different than what my abilities would let me do (plus, I still don't have Photoshop), so I asked her.

Now, Morning asked me if I would be willing to do a review on the design process...

Honestly, I have no clue what all she did. 
I didn't really know what I wanted at first, so I asked for the "Surprise Package" and that's certainly what I got! It was a beautiful design, but not quite what I had in mind. She was so good about making the changes I asked her to make, and she was so very friendly. 

If you ever need a new look on your blog, I would definitely encourage you to look at Morning's other designs, and totally fill out the order form that she has provided. Don't worry though! It's free of charge, and absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you so much, Morning!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful deign! It is beautiful. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!