Thursday, June 25, 2015

Passion


Passion - the degree of difficulty we are willing to endure to accomplish the goal.


I am super stoked.

My brother and I have started saving up for Passion 2016 in Houston (we're almost there)!
We have friends who go down every year, and they invited us to come along in January. 



I've heard about Passion many times over the years, but never really knew what it was, or even who Louie Giglio is, until last Thanksgiving, when we watched one of his videos. Now, my brother and I are both pumped to go be a part of what God is doing in and through Passion.

I got the book, "Passion" by Louie Giglio the other day. It's a collection of favorite messages from past Passion conferences. I'm only on the second chapter, but it's amazing! I can't wait to be a part of "The Jesus Generation, united for his fame."

To me, that is so exciting!


In other news... I'm looking at college options. MidAmerica Nazarene University, Moody Bible Institute, and Trevecca Nazarene University are the three I'm seriously considering. I'm mainly looking at online courses, as I really can't afford to move to Nashville or Chicago, or even Kansas City. Even so, I'm trying to just trust the Lord to provide for my needs. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!