Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sweater Weather - Tag Along!

Top of the mornin' to ya, and Happy Fall y'all! 

So a dear friend, over at On Solid Ground did this, and I decided to "tag along" (pun intended).

1. Favourite candle scent: Honestly, I don't know. I just got a "Merry Mint" scent with a crackling wood wick that I really love though.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Depends on the day. Most of the time, tea. Other times, Hot Chocolate. Never coffee. ;P

3. What's the best fall memory you have? CAPTURE Kansas Photography Workshop the past couple years. :D

4. Best fragrance for fall: The cinnamon roasted nuts scent in the mall. <3

5. Most worn sweater: I only have one sweater. But I wear long sleeved t-shirts, and hoodies the most. I guess it'd be my Kansas City Royals shirt. Perfect for this World Series season. ;)

6. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? LEAF PILES!

8. Combat boots or Uggs? Uggs.

9. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? PUMPKIN SPICE BUBBLE TEA IS!

10. Favourite fall TV show: TV show?? Does the World Series count? No? Fine then. I enjoy Studio C (at any time of year).

11. What do you want to be for Halloween? "Halloween" already happened, and I was me. With a lightsaber. :P

12. Hats or scarves? Both!

13. What's your #1 favourite thing about fall? 
The colors, the smells, the hot drinks, that "snuggle up and read a book" feeling that automatically comes with autumn. 


CHRISTMAS MUSIC.




*I'm not obsessed with Chris Tomlin. ;)

Have a blessed weekend!
Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. I love Chris Tomlin's Christmas music!!!!! We have a cd we use for church and it's awesome. I also love Paul Baloche's as well and just listening to Air1's live stream of Christmas music. All amazin' stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so fun! I'll have to look up Paul's. :D

      Delete
  2. It made my day brighter to see you "tag along", Elizabeth! :) Thank you. I love your answers.

    And now you've been nominated for the "12 Days of Thanksgiving" tag! Here's the link:
    http://on-solid-ground-sf.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-12-days-of-thanksgiving.html

    Love, S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Elizabeth, you must be rather popular! I nominated you, too! (And now that two people have nominated you, you MUST do it, even though Thanksgiving is now long past . :P)

      Here's the link.
      https://rockandminerals4him.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/thanksgiving-2015/

      Delete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!