So a dear friend, over at On Solid Ground did this, and I decided to "tag along" (pun intended).
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Depends on the day. Most of the time, tea. Other times, Hot Chocolate. Never coffee. ;P
3. What's the best fall memory you have? CAPTURE Kansas Photography Workshop the past couple years. :D
4. Best fragrance for fall: The cinnamon roasted nuts scent in the mall. <3
5. Most worn sweater: I only have one sweater. But I wear long sleeved t-shirts, and hoodies the most. I guess it'd be my Kansas City Royals shirt. Perfect for this World Series season. ;)
6. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? LEAF PILES!
8. Combat boots or Uggs? Uggs.
9. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? PUMPKIN SPICE BUBBLE TEA IS!
10. Favourite fall TV show: TV show?? Does the World Series count? No? Fine then. I enjoy Studio C (at any time of year).
11. What do you want to be for Halloween? "Halloween" already happened, and I was me. With a lightsaber. :P
12. Hats or scarves? Both!
13. What's your #1 favourite thing about fall? The colors, the smells, the hot drinks, that "snuggle up and read a book" feeling that automatically comes with autumn.
*I'm not obsessed with Chris Tomlin. ;)
Have a blessed weekend!