Tuesday, April 26, 2016

*peeks around the corner*

Anybody here?? ;)

I think it's about time for another post, don't you think? Probably.
 
I'll start with this: Currently... My life of late.

Photographing. Since my camera doesn't work, I've been having to make due with my new iPhone 6, but it's not too bad!

Working. Almost nonstop these days, but life is slowing down in a good way. 

Chilling. At home, I get to sit and catch up on other things (such as blogging), but one of my favorites these days is playing with these youngsters:

And this new Lindsay...(Caleb Andrew, born February 17th)

Reading. Recently, I've been reading Les Miserables - and absolutely loving it! It's so well written, and very hard to put down. To kind of get a better idea of it, I also decided to listen to the entire musical soundtrack...
It is my goal to read it before watching the movie.

 Listening. Aside from the Les Mis soundtrack (which is absolutely amazing), KLOVE is typically the most played, as I have a 30 minute drive into town, and the radio is on. Also, Lindsey Stirling...Here are a few recent favorites. 

Finale - Les Mis.


Ever Be - Aaron Shust

No Longer Slaves - Bethel Music

Great Are You Lord - All Sons & Daughters

Oh, How I Need You - All Sons & Daughters

Zelda Medley - Lindsey Stirling

We Found Love - Lindsey Stirling

Hallelujah - Lindsey Stirling

Spontaneous Me - Lindsey Stirling

Enjoying. This wonderful rain that God has blessed us with this week. Kansas is an interesting state! 

A couple hours ago, my brother and I were on our way home from work, when a tornado warning was issued for our city. We ended up in the cooler at Dillon's, for half an hour, with about 30 other people. #atleastihadmyjacket
(We got free cookies out of it, too!)

Dancing. Last week, my brother and I went to a USO Dance, where we got to fellowship with friends, swing dance, and remember those who served during the Second World War.

Singing. I've found myself singing along with Frank Sinatra a lot these days. 🎤 New York, NEW YORK! I wanna wake up in the city that never sleeeeeps. 🗽

Loving. This view from my window.
Okay, okay, I'm kidding! Unfortunately.....but seriously, isn't it magnificent??

Well, there's a tiny glimpse into my life right now. 

I hope you all are doing well, and enjoying spring so far!

Have a lovely week!
-Elizabeth 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh cool new template layout thing! I love it!

    ANOTHER Lindsay? Wow. He's adorable.

    Love this peek into your life!

    rockandminerals4him.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the catch up! Looks like you've been having lots of good times. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting to see your pictures and I enjoyed reading your post! I'm glad life is going well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!