Monday, May 9, 2016

A Prayer Rally, Some Random Pictures, and a Civil War

Good Afternoon, y'all! I trust your day is going well.
Here are some pictures from the last two weeks.

Random Political debate at work. 

On April 28th, Daniel and I attended Decision America 2016 with over 4,300 other people from all over Kansas. It was an amazing experience! 4,300 people praying for healing in our state, and nation, and for our leaders.

I didn't take the flag out after the rally, so when I got to work, I got a lot of comments and questions about "Why?" I even got thanked by one of our friends who serve in the U.S Army for showing my patriotism. ;) That made my day.

Franklin Graham. This was the first time I'd ever been to a rally like this.

After the rally, we went to Wendy's for lunch.

Here are some pictures I've taken over the past few days.

That's not a lake, that is a puddle on our driveway. ;) So. Much. Rain.

Merry-go-round fun! After service on Sunday, we all headed over to a nearby park/shelter house for Church Potluck.




DANIEL AND I SAW CIVIL WAR (that's how "Civil War" fits into the title, just in case you were wondering). 
We went with a couple friends from work to the 10:30pm showing on Thursday (May 5th).
Didn't get home till about 2am! It was awesome.

That's all I'm going to say about that. FOR NOW.

Excellent Quote:

How true this is! What are we doing about the freedoms for which our military men and women are fighting and dying? A post on this in a couple weeks.

Have you seen Civil War yet?
Also, look forward to a "The Force Awakens" review soon!

Until then, enjoy your week!
-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your pictures, they're so gorgeous! I've wanted to go to a prayer rally so bad but have never been! With the way our nation is, I'm sure it pleases God to see Christians gathering to pray!

    I look forward to reading your future posts (especially the Force Awakens review!)

    If you're interested in viewing my blog, here it is. :)

    godsavesbygrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!