Sunday, July 10, 2016

Moving On

Sometimes life gets so hectic that you simply cannot go on with the way things are.

I speak from experience. 


This past year has been especially crazy, as I've not only been volunteering, but I was also hired to do the baking and shopping for the cafe. As well as the behind the scenes closet organizing. In addition to that, I've been working as the social media "bug" for my church body, and helping out with the youth group.




Almost every single day has been taken up with something, INCLUDING SUNDAYS.

Needless to say, I'm hardly ever at home these days, and I am going to make a change. 


This coming semester, I hope to get into a local college for their Graphic Technology program, and while I do that, I'm looking at getting a job at either Chick-fil-A or one of the local coffee shops.


Now, I know what you're thinking. COFFEE? Yes, I know. Surprising, isn't it? It's definitely not my cup-of-tea (so to speak), but it's a good place to be, and a great different skill to have (other than tea)! 


And speaking of tea! Here are a few pictures I got a couple weeks ago, before my camera went on strike again.
Out Front.

Growing Mint leaves in our Aquaponics System.

Teacup Lights.

A bubble tea. Mango-Pineapple, with popping pomegranate (my personal favorite).

Well, I hope you didn't mind that short break. ;)

Back to the issue at hand. I need to move on. Away from Cafe Barnabas, to start working towards my dream of becoming photographer and graphic designer at Answers in Genesis. This has been a dream of mine for a long, long time, and Lord willing it will be a reality in another year or so. As for now, I am not planning on leaving Cafe Barnabas until early/mid August.

I don't know what all is in my future, but it is bound to be an adventure!


NOTE: I will still be blogging, so don't worry!


Now, on a sidenote, I totally did not do Day Three of the Quote Tag! Shame on you, Lizzy. But like I always say, I've been CRAZY BUSY.


Here it is!

Day Three - Song Quotes:

How about some All Sons & Daughters?
I think they are just lovely. Their music is absolutely beautiful!






Now that I have those out of the way (I hope you enjoyed them by the way), I shall now retire for the night, as I have yet another busy week ahead of me.

Goodnight, dear fellow bloggers!
-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!