Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back to School Update

Well, with school starting back up this past week, I felt like it was time for a little life update from me. Just to give y'all an idea of what I'm up to these days.

I STARTED SCHOOL! I got in a day late, but hey, at least I'm in! I am in a Graphics Technology program, full-time at a Technology Institute, here in Kansas. It is a one year program, so I will graduate in May. My classmates are great! There's a variety of ages and backgrounds (as one would expect), and there are even a couple homeschool sisters! 
Prayers would be appreciated. That I would be a light in my classroom, and that I would not be affected by the worldliness in there.

My goal, as many of you already know, is to work for Answers in Genesis/Creation Museum, as Photographer/Graphic Designer. This has been a dream of mine for several years, and I am so excited to finally see it coming true! As a young photographer who is passionate about God's Word from beginning to end, I feel like He has called me to AiG. Not only do I want to bring glory to the Creator through my art, I also want to work with AiG to reach the generations that are leaving the church. 

I'm no longer working for Cafe Barnabas. It was time to move on, so I could fully focus on school, and meeting my goal. Lord-willing, by this time next year, I will be in Kentucky! 

For now, I am doing my best in school, and just waiting for the day when I get my dream job. *isn't freaking out*
Ask any of my family or closest friends... They'll all tell you that when I'm not there, I'm wishing I was there. I couldn't dream of another place to be, bringing glory to God.

So that's just a little snippet of me right now. I don't think I can even fully express my excitement, without sounding like a total weirdo, and I'm okay with that. ;)

Have a lovely week!
-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. don't be afraid to sound like a wierdo. : ) I'm glad you are excited over school. I'm starting my senior year in a week.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!