Monday, September 5, 2016

September Sighing

With autumn just around the corner, I guess it's time for a post related to it. 

I am SO excited, it's not even funny! I've already gone to Yankee Candle and bought a couple of autumn candles - Autumn Wreath, and Apple Cider - and I'm just waiting to light them (I hate waiting). 

I have a couple lovely sweaters just waiting to be worn. Obviously I've got plenty of tea. The only thing that's missing is that crisp, chilly air. Ya feel me?

This is, in my opinion, the best time of the year, when the colors on the trees are vibrant, and the smells in the air are a cross between wet leaves and apple pumpkin spice, with a side of burning wood and toasted marshmallows. 

There is nothing quite like it. I know it's not just me, because most everyone I know loves this season too. There's just something about it.


I just wish the peak would last more than a couple weeks.

I don't know what effect it has on y'all, but it makes me want to cozy up by the fire, with a cup of hot cocoa, tea, or apple cider, and either read a good book, or watch The Lord of the Rings. I don't know, that's just what I feel like doing. ;)


It also makes me want to travel the world as a photographer, for some reason (which, by the way, is on my bucket list). 


Out of all the seasons, this one is the one that brings me the most joy. 

What about you? What are your favorite things about autumn?
Have a lovely week, ya'll!

P.S. I am designing a new template for the blog, so if it's being weird, don't freak out!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, autumn! Such a beautiful time. I love autumn and am excited as well for it to arrive. :)

    I love your new banner!!

    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!