Monday, June 19, 2017

New Adventures

My Cap
My life is awesome.

I am so grateful for the friends and family God has placed in my life, and I am really excited about this new adventure on which I am about to embark. Where do I even begin? This year is already half over, and it's been fantastic!

So here's an update on what's been happening:

Books I'm Reading:
Multiply by Francis Chan
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

Music I'm Listening to:
Rend Collective
The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Edition soundtrack
Wonder by Hillsong United
Home by Chris Tomlin
All Sons & Daughters
Bethel Worship
Today is Beautiful by David Dunn
Fantastic Beasts soundtrack

Shows I'm Catching Up On:
Arrow
Flash
The Justice League (animated)
Supergirl
Downton Abbey
Once Upon a Time

Life:
I turned 21 in April, and graduated college on May 11th, with Adobe Certified Associates in Illustrator and InDesign, which was awesome. 
Now I am the Marketing Director at Cafe Barnabas... AND I'm getting ready to move to Kentucky to work for -

You guessed it.
Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum!

You all have probably been around long enough to know that this has been my dream for many, MANY years. 
So, I applied and interviewed for a Host position, and now I'm waiting for my "Faith Reference" to come through so they can make the official job offer. Until then, I am sitting in my favorite cafe, playing working on my favorite thing - graphic design.
(it's French for "Let's Go!")

I'm nervous and excited, and can't help but wonder what God has in store in the next few years.

But what a blessing it is to do what you love and love what you do. God has given me many gifts, and I'm going to use them for His glory. So here's to new adventures. Making new friends, keeping old ones, and here's to and family.

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I love comments and try my best to reply, so please drop me one!